Monday, October 30, 2006

Bungee jumping (in CHINA!!!!)

Finally..... I've done something that I've always wanted for a very long time..... bungee jumping!!! Yayy! And I did it in China... hahaha... how brave am I? :P

The place is called 龙庆峡 (Long Qing Xia). It's about 2 hours from Beijing, and it is on the same way to the 八达玲 (Ba Da Ling) Great Wall. So last Saturday 10 of us went to BaDaLing first.... but we were lazy to climb (and we have to be quick cos we wanted to go to LongQingXia also), so we took the cable car up, and slide down.
After BaDaLing, it was off to LongQingXia. Over there is basically a river flowing along gorges. So it was like a mini GuiLin haha.

Anyway, the jump itself..... only 3 of us are brave enough to jump..... my friend went first... I was second. It cost only 150RMB (compared to maybe 150 dollars in NZ). But I don't think that it was very safe...... well, what do you expect? It's china....
So, just before the jump, when I was looking down to the water, I still feel OK. I thought that I was gonna jump myself.... so I was preparing myself first.... then suddenly the man pushed me, so I was a bit surprised. The feeling was...... indescribable.... it was amazing..... scary, exciting, confusing...... all mixed. I couldn't really tell which way is up and which way is down hahaha. Until now I can still replay the jump in my mind and feel the excitement again :)

So.... if there is another chance.... I will definitely do it again :D. Right now I feel like I can do anything hahaha.....

No comments: