Wednesday, April 04, 2007

FLOOD!!!

So, funny story.... I never experienced flooding when I was in Indonesia, but it happened to me just now.... in Singapore, at a 7th floor apartment. Imagine that!

As I mention earlier, today I got home quite early because of my attachment. So when I reached home, I suddenly feel quite in the mood of cleaning the house. So I swept the floor, but (luckily) I didn't mop it.
Then at 7.50pm, just when I was about to dial in to my conference call, suddenly I felt some strange sensation on my feet.... it was wet. So when I look around, the floor was already flooded. The water came out from my flatmate's room, and the room was locked!!!

So I kinda panicked for a bit... tried to call my flatmate but she didn't answer the phone.... then I call the locksmith to come, then I have to join in the conference call.... so I joined in while trying to get as much water into the other bathroom (with no avail). After about 2 minutes, my flatmate came back, so I decided to skip the conference call tonight and deal with the crisis first.

As suspected, it was the evil bitch (literally) who did it. Leony the bitch, to be exact. The bitch that always scratch and pee on me everytime she sees me. Aaarrrrghhh!!!! I hate that bitch!!! She chew through the bathroom pipe so the water burst everywhere.

In the end, it's kinda funny coz now the apartment looked very clean.... after we mop and mop for about half an hour....
So now I'm exhausted, but American Idol is coming up.... luckily I don't have to come back to the warehouse tomorrow....

No comments: