Saturday, April 07, 2007

"Good" Friday indeed

Hey.... it's now 4.49am in Singapore and here I am writing this blog. Why, you might asked? Well, because.... I just finished showering after I got home from clubbing. Actually, it's the 2nd night in a row that I got home around this time..... well this all happened because Lorraine is only here till Tuesday and she wanted to check out the clubbing scene in Singapore before she left, so......

Thursday - after work I went out for dinner with 2 friends at Din Tai Fung.... had the usual xiao long bao and beef brisket noodle combo. Then as planned before, I went to MoS (Ministry of Sound) at Clarke Quay later that night. There were 6 of us in total....... basically we just want to check the place out since we never been there. It was OK.... there were 4 rooms that we are aware of..... the RnB room which is very very packed, the main room where we hang out most of the time, and on the 2nd floor (they even got an escalator inside!) there were the disco/retro room and a lounge (i think the theme is house music, not really sure). So we spent most of the time in the main room, and that night the DJ was from Hed Kandi with a guest saxophonist named "The Lovely Laura". She was good.... I really enjoyed it. Then we went home at around 3 (although with someone complaining "what? it's only 3!!") --> I won't tell names haha

Today..... at first I realize that my curtain is not thick enough..... it was like "aaaaahhhh.... sunshine!!! nooooooo!!!". Then I finally managed to get out of bed at around 12, but that also only because I had to get ready to leave for church, which started at 3, but it's so freaking far, and I had to get there early because it's Good Friday. Don't have time to have lunch, so I only ate some biscuits. And the mass was sooooo long, and I got really really hungry during that. Afterwards we ate some roti prata, which is just right outside of the church. Then another friend asked me to go watch a movie, so I said OK..... we watched "Shooters", starring Mark Wahlberg. It was OK, much better than "The Number 23" which I watched a few days ago. Then after movies it's on to St. James Power Station. It's THE clubbing scene in Singapore now. It is HUGE. If you think MoS is big..... think again. This place have 9 rooms altogether (although they don't have an escalator haha). We ended up in the room called Movida... there were a band playing Latin music. They were pretty good :)

So yeah, here I am ready to go to bed now since my hair is already dry. Not sure what time I'll wake up later.......zzzzzzzzzz........

No comments: