Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New semester, new class

Yup, I'm now officially in C class.... more specifically, C19. On the first day as usual I came quite early and like previous semester, went to help the teacher to take the books. The first classmate that I met was a Korean girl.... her name is Ricky (chinese name : Jin Min Cheng). She's very friendly, and very conversant in chinese. Turns out that she studied broadcasting before, so she also has a very good command of English.

During these 3 days, some of my classmates come and go, cause we're still allowed to change class. Up to now, the statistics is:
Indons : Adel, Kristin, Grace, and me
Malaysia : Lorraine and the class clown Yong Tzan (can't believe we're classmates again). He wasn't supposed to be in my class but he moved as soon as he heard that there's 13 girls and only 3 guys hahaha.
Korean : Ricky and 1 other girl
3 Jap girls
1 Brit guy, 1 Aussie farm boy, 1 Italian chick (Alesia), 1 Philippines dude (Brad, who is actually a chef!), 2 Romanian girls, 2 Kazaksthani (Dinara and orange head chick).

So far it's been good..... much more advanced chinese than before, but everybody's seems to be coping well. But I find that the pace is quite slow.... but I'm glad that I'm not taking intensive course anymore, cos now I have more time to do other things (such as taking a nap hahaha). But seriously, I've joined the gym, and I went there just now. Quite a small place, but better than nothing.

All righty then.... I'll keep y'all posted with interesting things that happen in class :)

No comments: