Thursday, September 13, 2007

(not so good) Vibrations

Before I move on to the next topic, just want to state for thhe record that there has been 2 earthquakes in Indonesia within the course of 12 hours and we, here in Singapore, felt the tremors.

The first one happened last night at 7.10pm. I was at the cycling class in the gym at that time, so I didn't really feel anything. I was already shaking on the bike :P

The second one was this morning at 7.50am. I was just about to get up from the bed when suddenly I felt my bed shaking, and not in a good way, if you know what I mean :P
But I didn't ran out like crazy. I tried to ignore it and just sit down there waiting. So after about 1 minute or so, it stopped, and I went on to take my shower. Didn't really feel any more shaking while I was in the shower (not sure if there were still tremors then).

Now I'm already in the office, and hopefully there's no more aftershock....


Update at 3 pm : Another one happened at 11.40 this morning..... so I just went for an early lunch :)

No comments: