Monday, February 12, 2007

DHL - All The Way


Yes, it's confirmed..... ladies and gentleman, say hello to the newest Operations Analyst in DHL Exel Supply Chain Asia Pacific..... ME!!!

Haha..... I have been in a very happy mood since I heard the news yesterday..... yes, yesterday was Sunday, but my boss (Lily) called me around 9.30pm and deliver the good news. She said that the 2nd interview is actually just a formality, because her superior wanted to have a chat with me. However, the big man is out of the country (again), and won't be back till after chinese new year. Since she wanted me to start ASAP, so there's no need for another interview.

I will be signing the contract tomorrow, and officially start work on Wednesday.

Oooo.... so excited... it will be a whole new experience for me.... I mean, when I was doing my Industrial Attachement, it was manufacturing environment. My last job was in a small office next to the warehouse. But now it's gonna be a corporate world, where I will be working in an actual office.... and the location could not be better.... not exactly in the CBD, but you can still consider it the business district :) The view is amazing.... you can see the City Hall area from there..... maybe the ocean too.

So now I have to rearrange my priorities.... no more looking at job advertisement, but now the no.1 prority is to find a proper place to stay. Hopefully I can get a place nearer to the office by the end of the month.

Okie then...... gonna take a shower now.

No comments: