Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A new chapter

Starting from next week, everything will be different. Yesterday I finally found a proper place to live for at least the next 3 months. I'll be moving in tonight after work. It's a single room in a condo near the MRT line (Aljunied, for those of you who are familiar with Singapore). It's not far from my workplace.... I can take the MRT (only 3 stops away) or the bus, which is more convenient because I can go down straight in front of the office building :)

There are 3 rooms there. The master bedroom is taken by a Shanghainese girl. She has a Taiwanese boyfriend who sometimes stay there, and a cute little white dog. The other room is taken by a Singaporean man, whom I haven't met because he also haven't move in.

And this weekend my parents are gonna be coming over and bring me some of my stuff that I left in Indo. So..... finally I'll be getting my bedsheet, phone, shirts etc etc.

Next Monday will be the orientation day here in DHL. So I'll be meeting lots of new people, and hopefully some lunch partner, cos lately it's been kinda lonely during lunch hour. Well, first of all, there's not a lot of people in my office. Then most of them are travelling most of the time. Plus my boss and immediate colleague RARELY eats lunch.

So, starting next week, I feel like I'm entering a new chapter.... new job, new place, new flatmates (come to think about it, I've never lived with non-indon in Singapore). Hope it's for the better :)

No comments: