Friday, January 05, 2007

Back in Business

Yep, finally I have arrived safely in Singapore about 3 hours ago hahaha. Business class was good..... I could get used to that hahahaha. First of all, the seat is spaciouos. How spacious? Well, let me put it this way... I have trouble reaching for the screen when I'm sitting upright wearing my seat belt. And the seat is fully adjustable to a full flat position.

At first I chose aisle seat (as always), but then when I sat down, turns out the passanger sitting beside me was carrying a 21 month child and was seated separated with her sister. So I offered the sister to swap seat with me. So in the end I got a window seat, but it was good because from NY-Frankfurt there was nobody sitting beside me. Afterwards, this 30 something business woman sat next to me and she didn't look friendly at all, so we didn't exchange a single word all journey long.

So, back to business class perks. The service was really different.... they always call everyone by their name. And the meals.... oh my God.... it was very different from economy class. Meals doesn't come in one tray, instead they use real china (ceramics), and every meal is like a 3/4 course meal, starting with salad and bread, main course, dessert (ice cream), fruit, drinks.....
Another difference is the headpohones.... way much better. This one are the huge ones, and with noise cancelling technology, so once you plug it in, it is very quiet. And they also provide better blankets and in-flight socks.

During the flight, I managed to watch quite a few things.... 2 episodes of Project Runway...... very good..... Heidi Klum really sets the bar for maternity clothing hahaha. I also watch a very funny episode of Will and Grace..... 2 episodes of Spongebob Squarepants, and a movie called "Step Up". It's basically a dance movie, kinda like Save The Last Dance and Center Stage. It was good.... nobody famous in it, but enjoyable, although some parts were completely irrelevant and can be cut. The music was good too..... very R&B.... maybe I'll download it later :)

Now I am quite sleepy but I hae to make it through today otherwise I'll never adjust to the time difference. Zzzzzz......

No comments: